This unit of competency provides the skills and knowledge to be able to handle asthma emergency situations in the workplace. It provides background knowledge of the causes, symptoms and effects of asthma as well as emergency treatment.
- Assessment Methods
Demonstration of practical skills
- verbal questioning
- role play/scenario based questions and
- multiple choice questions.
When you are deemed competent you will gain a nationaly recognised Statement of Attainment in 22282VIC – Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace.
This course has one Unit of Competency
VU21658 – Manage asthma risks and emergencies in the workplace
Duration: 4 hours
Deliver Mode: face to face
Tuition and Resource Material Fee
Time table: Once a week at Wisdom Skills Training Academy training facility.
- Students must be over the age of 18yrs old
- Reading and writing – a learner will be able to read, comprehend and write a range of texts within a variety of contexts.
- Oral communication – a learner will be able to use and respond to spoken language including some unfamiliar material within a variety of contexts.
- Numeracy and mathematics – a learner will be able to recognise and use a variety of conventions and symbolism of formal mathematics
Please note: The course content, structure, material may change at any time without notice. The subject sequence is for illustrative purpose only and may not be the sequence of training. The course fees, schedules, content and instructors are subject to change without notice.